Welcome to CoreHealth Wellness
At CoreHealth Wellness, your superb chiropractor in Dallas TX, Dr. Eric Peay along with his associate chiropractor Dr. Jason T. Jones DC and our entire chiropractic team is dedicated to working with you to properly diagnose and treat the condition causing your severe and/or debilitating pain. Whether it is back pain, neck pain or shoulder pain, or other painful problems, Dr. Peay, Dr. Jones and our team of chiropractic assistants and massage therapists will do everything possible to effectively treat and provide maximum alleviation of your painful condition.
Meet Our Chiropractors
Dr. Eric Peay
Dr. Peay obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the prestigious Logan University in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Peay enjoys teaching and giving back to the community and is an extended faculty member of both Parker University and of Life University.
In addition, Dr. Peay stays up to date on the latest advances in chiropractic care through enrollment in many post-graduate classes. Dr. Eric Peay is currently the only chiropractor in the City of Dallas certified to treat patients using the Cranial Facial Release Technique and is also the only Elite Advanced CFR practitioner. Dr. Peay's techniques include Diversified, Gonstead, Logan Basic, Activator, SOT, Thompson, CFR and an array of other techniques. He is a member of the Texas Chiropractic Association, the American Chiropractic Association and the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA).
Dr. Jason T. Jones
Dr. Jason T. Jones joined CoreHealth in 2015. Dr. Jones received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Parker University in Dallas, TX and has over 15 years of experience as a practicing chiropractor. Dr. Jones has been well acknowledged for creating innovative, new methods to correct irregular posture.
Dr. Robert Rogers
Dr. Rogers graduated from New Mexico State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology Exercise Science in 2014. He moved to Dallas with his wife, Michelle, in 2015 to attend Parker University of Chiropractic. In 2018, he interned at CoreHealth Wellness and became part of the team receiving his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2019. Through specific segmental adjustments, corrective posture, muscle strengthening and supplemental therapies, it is his goal to get you living your life at your most optimal level.
- Chiropractic Care or “The Adjustment”- A chiropractic adjustment corrects abnormal alignments of the spine.
- Spinal Decompression - Spinal decompression refers to a gentle stretching and relaxing of the spine to pull herniated or bulging disc material back into the disc.
- Cold Laser Treatments - Cold laser treatments use a hand-held laser device placed over an injured area to help accelerate healing.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound Therapy - Therapeutic Ultrasound Therapy uses ultrasound waves to produce heat and energy to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Massage - Our therapists tailor your massage to your specific needs. This may include Deep Tissue, Swedish, Myofascial Release, Scraping, Cupping, Thai, Gua Sha, Lymphatic Drainage, Cranial Sacral Therapy and Sports Massage.
- Other therapeutic services include: Instrumental Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Therapy (IASTM), Corrective Exercises, Nutritional Counseling, Therapeutic Massage, Intersegmental Traction and Water Massage.
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Injuries from MVA’s
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraines and Tension Headaches
- Disc Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Pinched Nerve
Contact Your Local Chiropractor for an Appointment Today
Call us today at 214-219-3300 for a free consultation with a top chiropractor in Dallas, TX. Appointments are available Monday through Friday. CoreHealth Wellness is located at 3500 Oak Lawn Ave., Suite 650 Dallas, TX.